Looking for Business Analyst - Albany, NY
Long Term contract(18 months) postions availiable in Albany, NY. Here are the requirements. Please let me know if you're interested:
Minimum of three (3) years experience:
• examining the methods and processes of the business flow within a diverse public or private service delivery organization.
• assessing and documenting existing business processes and identifying unnecessary steps.
• incorporating value-added steps into a new process through the translation of business practices into terminology and desk products that seamlessly merge computer and microcomputer technology with work processes.
• assessing and documenting existing business processes and identifying where improvements can be made or where new processes can be installed.
• researching “best practices” of comparable organizations and analyzing the feasibility of installing them where needed.
• developing new methods and procedures, implementation plans and schedules, and written reports.
• eliciting and documenting business, user, and system requirements.
• preparing business requirements documents (BRD).
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. 5+ years demonstrated experience analyzing and documenting current business processes, related system use and data flow, and re-engineering alternative system processes and data flow; very large Data Warehouse data mapping and data migration/conversion experience; and in-depth/complex data analysis and testing.
3. 3+ years demonstrated experience developing and testing complex reports against both OLTP and OLAP Oracle databases, using such tools as Cognos 8 or other web-based reporting tools.
4. 3+ years demonstrated experience with gathering and documenting data/reporting requirements; experience with human services or SACWIS systems a plus.
Please send resume and salary requirments to: email@example.com