Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-18-2011, 03:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- London (SW6)
- Rep Power
Hiring Senior Java Developer – Trading Environment
We are a highly specialised and fast growing trading boutique. We run algorithmic electronic trading models. Our platform is based on distributed low latency systems involving complex multi-threading and where performance is key. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with a minimum of three years Java experience.
If you are passionate about programming and finding solutions, and if you enjoy working under pressure in a dynamic and challenging trading environment, this job is for you.
Your initial project will be to design and write a complex front end trading application.
Later we expect you to grow into a broader java programming role working on different components of the trading application, including performance improvement, market connectors and risk systems.
- Core java (not J2EE)
- Strong object-oriented application design and development skills
- Design patterns and frameworks
- Data modeling and SQL (Oracle)
- Client/Server communication
Salary: on application, including excellent bonus and benefits package.
This is a permanent position. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
South West London (SW6 - Fulham)
To apply: Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By brinked in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2010, 02:15 AM
- By minikeyklush in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2010, 03:47 AM
- By cquensys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:18 PM
- By Magnolia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:03 PM