Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-30-2010, 07:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Looking for Technical Support Representative
Looking for Technical Support Reps who have experience upselling and cross-selling computer or printer related products in a technical support environment for customers located in ASIA, LATIN AMERICA and EUROPE. Must have experience working in technical support for OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) such as HP, Dell, Kodak, Lenovo, Xerox, Lexmark, Canon, Gateway, Acer, Apple Computer, NEC, Toshiba, or Sony. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR ONE OF THE MAJOR COMPUTER OR PRINTER MANUFACTURERS.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering consumer technical support, and selling additional products and services on the service call. These could include sales of extended warranties, memory upgrades, a new computer, a printer, or related products and services.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have prior experience as a technical support rep, or if you have no experience upselling and cross-selling for customers located in Asia, Latin America and Europe.
You will be paid for the interview.
Technical Support with Upsell and Cross-Sell
Please check out our oDesk posting: Technical Support Representative - Customer Service Jobs - oDesk
You may email our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By jorjajaja in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:54 AM
- By Abder-Rahman in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:49 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:52 PM
- By deepak_yoganishta in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2008, 02:08 PM