Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-15-2010, 05:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Urgent Requirement for Senior Software Engineer:J2EE @Bangalore
Digital Harbor is a product based Company, founded in 1997 and headquartered in Reston, VA with its development center in Bangalore, India. The Company develops and markets PiiE™ (Professional Interactive Information Environment), the leading platform for composite applications. Built on J2EE and XML, Digital Harbor utilizes today's dominant emerging architecture paradigms (service-oriented, component-based, and event-driven) to make applications interactive and seamless and to provide a new level of semantic-based integration.
In July 2007, Digital Harbor was acquired by Norkom Technologies – industry Leader in Financial Crime software. Norkom has integrated the Digital Harbor technologies in its financial crime solutions targeted in the financial service sectors. Our Company was subsequently spun-off with primary funding from Norkom to address the non-financial service sectors including Government, Retail and Healthcare.
To know more details about our Company, kindly visit our URL - About Digital Harbor
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Exp: 4.5 - 8 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop familiarity with the existing application and code base quickly and efficiently
• Actively participate in technical design workshop and produce technical specification document as requested
• Design, specification and development of quality, maintainable software as part of the company's core product suite
• Assume full development responsibility for developing, debugging and unit testing for assigned aspects of the project in accordance with internal procedures and standards
• Solve technical problems efficiently as they arise and demonstrate complete follow-through and closure on problems
• Recognise opportunities for re-using code and components
• Assist in the general improvement of practices, design principles and process within the team and the initiative on implementation of same
• Be prepared to assume roles on client delivery projects, technical support activities as well as the core development activities as the need / opportunity arises.
• Occasional travel to client sites to carry out on-site installation or issue resolution is an important aspect of this role.
Programming Languages: JAVA, JSP
Component Models: EJB, Java Servlets, JSP
Technologies: J2EE and Webservices
Application Servers: Websphere, Apache/Tomcat, JBoss
J2EE and Webservices: Experience of J2EE and Webservices would be an advantage
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX, HP 11/11i, Windows (XP, 2K, NT)
Database Oracle 9i, 10g, DB2, Other relational databases (SQLServer, Informix, etc.)
Version Control: Clearcase or others
Process: RUP, UML, Others
Bangalore candidates preferred.
Face to face interview to happen next week (22nd June to 25th June) at our office in Bangalore.
If interested, share your resumes to Lakshmi.Chirravuri@dharbor.com along with CTC, notice period and contact details.
- By CVLakshmi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:22 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:22 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM
- By perphekto in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM
- By anushareddy7480 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 01:35 PM