Senior Java Developer
Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
* Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
* Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
* Develops independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
* Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
* Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
* Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services prepared by more senior technologists for more complex solutions.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Must have at least 4-6 years of full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience.
* Must have at least 2-4 years of Oracle/SQL experience
* Working knowledge of leading frameworks Struts or Spring or Hibernate
* Understanding Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and Database Management Systems concepts
* JUnit for unit testing
* Creating & executing test plans
* Technical Writing (Documentation)
* Ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
* Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
* Experience on one or more full release project life cycles.
* Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
* Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
* Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
PS: Client is moving fast on this requirement and needs only US Citizens and Green Card Holders. Please send resumes immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.