Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Wargaming Developer
- 08-22-2009, 12:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Java Wargaming Developer
***Note: This position requires a U.S. Security Clearance- certain restrictions apply for eligibility***
Apply @: www(dot)alatecinc(dot)com
ALATEC is one of the fastest growing private, government services companies in the United States. Based in Huntsville, AL; ALATEC has operations in New Mexico, Texas, Kansas, Virginia, and Arizona. Driven by ethical business practices and a passionate work environment, ALATEC is committed to supporting the U.S. Soldier.
ALATEC is seeking a passionate Java Developer who wants to work in a challenging, professional environment committed to national security and soldier safety. As a Wargaming Developer you will develop and support leading edge modeling & simulation software that is utilized for military wargaming studies.
ALATEC has an excellent benefits plan. In addition to low premium medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, paid time off, and an outstanding 401K; ALATEC offers TRI-Care supplement, additional low cost life insurance, and out of pocket medical reimbursement up to $1000 per year.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assuring current code adheres to Quality Assurance standards
- Designing and executing unit tests for new and existing features
- Planning and the development of leading edge modeling & simulation programs utilized for military wargaming
- Collaborating directly with other engineers, managers and military officials
- Interfacing with clients for requirements gathering and expectation management
- Not less than 2 years of recent, professional experience utilizing Java for software development
- Prior unit testing experience
- Proficient user of MS Office 2007 Products
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Customer service oriented, specifically adept at "expectations management"
- Effective analytical and problem solving abilities
- Programmed Java in Netbeans and CVS environment
- Experience with managing an automated testbed
- University degree (computer science, mathematics, engineering, or technical preferred)
Work Site Requirement:
- Currently have, or ability to obtain, a secret clearance
- Work on-site at White Sands Missile Range, NM (relo offered)
- Telecomm is NOT an option
ALATEC is an EEO employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- By ALATECjobs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM
- By pj0509 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:54 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By UMRecruiter3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM