Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-03-2008, 12:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Mobile Application Sofware Architect
Via One is a privately-held global prepaid transaction processing and enhanced mobile services company
We are opening a software R&D center in Montreal
We are looking for a very experienced mobile application software architect to become the lead architect for our mobile applications
You will start by working on the rearchitecturing of a J2ME application that we want to rewrite before porting it to other languages.
You will then progressively take the lead on the architecture of our mobile applications.
you will provide software architecture for various platforms such as J2ME, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Android ...
You will deliver sofware architecture documents based on a Product description requirements.
You will also participate to the coding of the new architecture on the different platforms.
You have alredy worked on several commercial application as architect or as lead or expert developer.
You have years of experience in mobile (or embeded) C and Java application development.
You can easily work with product managers to deliver a sofware architecture documents prior to implementation.
you have excellent conceptualization and abstraction skills and you deliver clean and robust software architecture.
You are looking for a full time on site position as an employee.
You are passionate by development and you enjoy working with highly qualified passionate people.
Salary will be based on your experience.
To apply or to have more info on this position please send us your CV at:
mobileapps . hr at viaone . com
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:22 AM
- By montreal.hr in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:21 PM
- By montreal.hr in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:17 PM
- By satheeshkumar in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
- By miir in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2008, 06:16 AM