Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-25-2009, 02:46 PM #1
Creating Java EE application with MySQL db
I'm working on some Java EE application (with GWT and the smartclient widget library), and I'm running against a few simple Java EE related problems (this is my first Java EE project).
I know how I can send and receive data from my server side Java with RPC calls, I know that I should use JDBC to connect to my database, but I have no idea whatsoever on how to set up this database in a way I can use it in my Eclipse project.
Some help here would be appreciated :)
- By lyjen in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
- By MasterD in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
- By susan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:41 AM
- By Daniel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:18 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM