Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
front end display of field description when clicking the field name
I have a multi select box displaying some fields as part of a jsp page. My requirement is that when I double click on a field name, it should display the description of that field in a read only text box. This description pertaining to the field is available in the api documentation url. So if I double click on field "A", i should show up a read only text box which goes to the url, to the field "A" and the description part from that doc should be displayed on the front end.
Is this possible ? Please suggest any pointers towards how I can proceed.
Thank you in advance
- By eel in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:20 PM
- By johnven in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:34 AM
- By lse123 in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:13 AM
- By code_worm in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:03 PM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:01 PM