Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
how to get empty fields when redirecting to previous page
I am trying to do small struts application.In that i have a jsp page in which user can register with name and password.He has to enter the password two times.If the two passwords entries are not same then registration will fail. failure.jsp will be shown.
In my application until this step every thing is working fine.I inserted a link to register.jsp in failure.jsp.When i am clicking on this link i can see register.jsp but the username passwords fields are not empty this time. Those are filled with previous values.
How can i get empty fields when i am redirecting to the register.jsp page.
Can anybody please tell me how to do this.
Thanks for reading this.
- By gopikarikati009 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:17 AM
- By Anju Jose in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:04 PM
- By Peter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:52 PM