Hi,

I've got a template webpage
Java Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?> 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
      xmlns:ui="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:h="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/html">

    <h:head>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
        <link href="./resources/css/cssLayout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
        <link href="./resources/css/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
        <title>Facelets Template</title>
    </h:head>

    <h:body>

        <div id="top">
            <ui:insert name="top">Top</ui:insert>
        </div>
        <div>
            <div id="left">
                <ui:insert name="left">Left</ui:insert>
            </div>
            <div id="content" class="left_content">
                <ui:insert name="content">Content</ui:insert>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div id="bottom">
            <ui:insert name="bottom">Bottom</ui:insert>
        </div>

    </h:body>

</html>
Above this is basic
And I've got client webpage called page1.xhtml

Java Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
      xmlns:ui="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/facelets"
      xmlns:h="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/html">
      
    

<body>

        <ui:composition template="/WEB-INF/templates/template.xhtml">

            <ui:define name="top">
                <h2>Hello</h2>
            </ui:define>

            <ui:define name="left">
                <h3>Links</h3>
                <ul>
                    <li> 
                        <h:outputLink value="http://www.packtpub.com">
                            <h:outputText value="Packt Publishing"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>
                    <li> 
                        <h:outputLink value="http://www.ensode.net">
                            <h:outputText value="Ensode.net"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <h:outputLink value="http://www.ensode.com">
                            <h:outputText value="Ensode Technology, LLC"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>

                    <li>
                        <h:outputLink value="http://www.netbeans.org">
                            <h:outputText value="NetBeans.org"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <h:outputLink value="http://www.glassfish.org">
                            <h:outputText value="GlassFish.org"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <h:outputLink 
                            value="http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaee/overview/index.html">
                            <h:outputText value="Java EE 6"/> 
                        </h:outputLink>
                    </li>
                    <li><h:outputLink value="http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html">
                            <h:outputText value="Java"/> 
                        </h:outputLink></li>
                </ul>

            </ui:define>

            <ui:define name="content">
                <p>
                               text text tex
                </p>
                <p>
                        text text tetx tetx textsdfasdasdasdasdasd
                </p>
            </ui:define>
             <ui:define name="bottom">
                 <p>Bottom</p>
             </ui:define>

        </ui:composition>

    </body>
</html>

My problem is - It seems like these pages are not connected. If I try open page1.xhtml there is not my basic template and also there is nothing from
<h:outputLink> and <h:outputText>...