Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-20-2008, 01:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
displaying error messages differently
I want to highlight the validation error messages.I am using <h:messages> component, since i want to display more than one error messages for a particular component,which is not possible by <h:message>. component.
The conditions are:
1) All the error messages of a page should appear on top of the form.
2) Then, when i click on the text field of a component,color of the error messages corresponding to that field should be different from all other error messages.
How can i do this?????????
Thanks in advance..
- By Jothi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:50 AM
- By nvidia in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:41 PM
- By dim_ath in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2008, 04:59 PM
- By indu_raj in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 11:59 PM
- By vaswin in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 08:22 PM