Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-10-2013, 07:31 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Add Category to Outlook MSG & Setting Event Information to an Outlook Contact
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.6.0 . This monthís release includes a new feature for adding color category to an Outlook MSG file. The APIís FollowUpManager class provides methods to add, remove and listing the color categories associated with a MSG file. In addition, removing categories from a MSG file is also supported by this class. For a working example, please refer to our article Setting color category for Outlook MSG file . Microsoft Outlook allows setting event data to an outlook contact. With this monthís release, Aspose.Email now supports setting this information using the MapiContactEventPropertySet class. For a detailed example, please refer to our documentation section adding Contact Event Information to a MapiContact. In addition to the enhancements mentioned above, we have also fixed a number of bugs related to MSG conversion to various formats such as EML/MHTML/TIFF, Outlook appointments reading and PST operations. This, in turn, adds value and enhances the overall functionality of the API. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Implement ability to add Color Category to message
- Change methods Load marked as obsolete on the new method Load with parameter MailMessageLoadOptions.
- MapiContactEventPropertySet information lost from MapiContact is fixed
- MhtMessageFormatter now taking TimezoneOffset into account
- MSG to MHTML: Inline images missing in output is now fixed
- ICS added to PST raises error "Recurrance pattern not valid" when viewed in outlook is now fixed
- EML to MemoryStream causes NullReferenceException is now resolved.
- Message body issue is resolved when saved from ANSI PST
- EML/MSG to XPS issues are resolved
- Base64 encoded attachment can now be opened when saved using Aspose.Email
- InvalidCastException is resolved while copying messages from PST to PST
- Recieved meeting body embeds extra "" is now fixed
- EML to MSG raises System.UriFormatException is now resolved
- Remove License Order Id: xxx from black listed is fixed
- Spelling Correction is improved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create Outlook Contact
- Setting Color Category for Outlook Message (MSG) Files
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Outlook PST, MSG & EML Java Component, Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By Danieldcc in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2012, 09:34 AM
- By j0rdan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:48 PM
- By munish in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:53 AM
- By KeithHenn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2008, 03:13 PM