Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: eSpeak for Android 1.47.11d-2
- 09-22-2013, 08:53 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
eSpeak for Android 1.47.11d-2
eSpeak for Android is a port of the eSpeak Text-to-Speech synthesiser to Android, supporting 75 languages and accents. It is based on the eyes-free version, but with improved language selection and language name display, support for accents and special characters, improved handling of speech rate and pitch, support for MIPS-based devices, and improved support for SSML.
This release supports setting the punctuation level and punctuation characters. It supports importing custom-built eSpeak dictionary files from the SD card. It supports selecting NVDA voice variants. It fixes a regression when setting the voice to speak with.
URL: eSpeak for Android — Cainteoir Technologies
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:57 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:37 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2013, 09:49 AM
- By j2me64 in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 05:41 AM
- By aizen92 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:28 PM