Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: FreeMarker 2.3.20
- 06-30-2013, 11:26 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
FreeMarker is a template engine that was originally designed so that servlet-based applications could keep graphical design separate from application logic. The templates provide an easy and highly flexible way to generate any kind of text output (HTML, PostScript, TeX, source code, etc.) from a variety of data sources such as Java objects, Jython objects, XML object models, and more.
This version comes with better error messages, better boolean formatting, higher multi-core performance, and many other smaller improvements and fixes.
FreeMarker â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM
- By vips_jil in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM
- By mackstar in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:49 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:50 PM