Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: eHour 1.2.1
- 06-23-2013, 10:34 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
eHour is a Web-based time registration tool for project-based businesses. The primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple as needed while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project. eHour is available as a standalone version or a WAR file, which you can deploy in your existing environment. eHour is JVM (Java & Scala) based.
The underlying web framework (Wicket) has been upgraded from version 1.4.20 to 6.7. This fixes deployment issues on the latest Tomcat versions and increases browser compatibility. The export month feature was a bit enhanced. Instead of just exporting a month, you can now export any date range, be it a week or multiple months. The calendar/datepicker now uses the proper date format, and a Finnish translation is added. Many bugfixes have been made.
eHour â€“ Freecode
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:27 AM