Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SBuild Eclipse Plugin 0.4.2
- 06-10-2013, 01:28 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SBuild Eclipse Plugin 0.4.2
SBuild Eclipse Plugin integrates SBuild into the Eclipse IDE. It provides an SBuild classpath container which can resolve project dependencies (build path) via SBuild. Additionally, dependencies can be resolved alternatively from a workspace through an alias configuration.
This release adds support for resolving/downloading sources and javadoc. Updates of the build file will now be immediately reflected in the classpath container. There's no more need to close/reopen the project. Errors in the build file or with some dependencies will now shown as Error Marker in Eclipse (Package Explorer, Problems View, Editor).
SBuild Eclipse Plugin â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2013, 03:38 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2013, 07:17 AM
- By olzibambolzi in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2010, 04:26 PM
- By xiajun_80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:14 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:28 PM