Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Big Faceless PDF Viewer 2.13.1
- 04-27-2013, 01:04 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Big Faceless PDF Viewer 2.13.1
The Big Faceless Java PDF Viewer is a Swing component that can display PDF documents. It is intended for developers who don't require the full API. The PDF Viewer can be installed as an applet, an application, via Java Web Start, or embedded in a Swing application. Printing, saving, text search, forms, digital signatures, and annotations are some of the many features available. The viewer can be tailored to include just the features you need, and is a cost-effective solution for those needing the features of Adobe Acrobat on a Java platform.
In the viewer, this release allows ViewerWidgets to define javax.swing.Action and share that action between buttons, menus, and (potentially) other objects (this makes for easier code when the Action has complex rules for when it's enabled (e.g., it depends on the DocumentPanel permission); see the ViewerWidget API docs for details), fixes a memory leak when repeatedly opening Documents in a viewer without MultiWindow (added in the previous release), corrects the order of DocumentPanelEvents when closing Documents, and adds a dual-page view (two-up).
Big Faceless PDF Viewer â€“ Freecode
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:11 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:06 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:01 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:26 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:58 AM