Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jHepWork 3.8
- 02-27-2013, 09:41 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
jHepWork (jWork) is an environment for scientific computation, data analysis, and data visualization for scientists, engineers, and students. The program is fully multi-platform (written in Java). Programs can be written in the Java, Jython/Python, and BeanShell scripting languages. Matlab/Octave is supported for symbolic calculations. The program can be used to display data and functions in D and 3D. It comes with a friendly IDE and a code assist.
This release adds a tool to convert units and measures [Tools]->[Unit conversion], with examples of how to do the conversions in Java/Jython code. JScience is included as system library. HChart plots/charts can be saved to vector format (EPS/PDF/SVG). A Plot class for simple plots has been added. A spreadsheet has been added to the tool bar [Tool]->[Spreadsheet]. The HBook class to store all data objects in an XML file has been extended, and XML tags have changed to reflect these changes. It was also moved to the hplot.io package. HBook has the same methods to store data as HFile and PFile.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:19 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:30 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:20 PM