Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Antlr 3.4
- 02-15-2013, 08:16 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a language tool that provides a framework for constructing recognizers, compilers, and translators from grammatical descriptions containing C++, Java, or Sather actions. It is similar to the popular compiler generator YACC, however ANTLR is much more powerful and easy to use. ANTLR-produced parsers are not only highly efficient, but are both human-readable and human-debuggable (especially with the interactive ParseView debugging tool). ANTLR can generate parsers, lexers, and tree-parsers in either C++, Java, or Sather. ANTLR is currently written in Java.
Numerous Java and C++ bugfixes. Documentation updates.
- By DiamondSoul in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:29 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:33 PM
- By 1wretch in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:22 AM
- By derrickD in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:32 PM