Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-12-2013, 01:06 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography API 1.48
The Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography API provides a lightweight cryptography API in Java, a provider for the JCE and JCA, a clean-room implementation of the JCE 1.2.1, generators for Version 1 and Version 3 X.509 certificates, generators for Version 2 X.509 attribute certificates, PKCS12 support, and APIs for dealing with S/MIME, CMS, OCSP, TSP, CMP, CRMF, EAC, OpenPGP, and TLS. Versions are provided for the J2ME, and JDK 1.0-1.7.
This release includes further cleanup, and the PEM API is now usable via operator interfaces (use PEMParser for reading). The SHA3 family of digests and the DSTU-4145-2002 signature algorithm have been added. A new provider (BCPQ) has been added with support for the Rainbow signatures and McEliece-style encryption. Also added is support for auto-generation of ephemeral keys in IES. A number of bugs have been fixed, and the TLS/SSL API has been updated to avoid the issues raised by the "Lucky Thirteen" attack. If you are using the BC TLS/SSL API, the authors strongly recommend updating to this release.
Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography API
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:49 PM
- By idtyu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:52 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:53 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2007, 09:42 AM