Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MetaModel 2.2.2
- 03-16-2012, 05:51 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
The eobjects.org MetaModel is a project created for maximum reuse of a SQL-compliant domain model of the database domain. The MetaModel is a model that contains classes that represent the structure of a database (schemas, tables, column, relationships) and interaction with the database (queries) in a SQL/LINQ-like way. In short, it is a model for modelling data in databases and other datastores. With MetaModel you can query different datastores like databases, CSV files, Excel spreadsheets, MS Access files, and XML files using the same approach and the same domain model.
The MongoDB module now supports having Maps and Lists as column types. Query filters now support logical AND operators in addition to the existing OR operators. The DataContext.getColumnByQualifiedLabel(...) method is now fault-tolerant towards case differences. DataSets are now automatically closed when garbage collected. A stack overflow bug in the DataContextFactory.createExcelDataContext(...) method has been fixed.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:06 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2011, 04:06 PM