Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MQ Batch Toolkit 2.0.0
- 12-14-2011, 06:18 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ Batch Toolkit 2.0.0
MQ Batch Toolkit allows users to manipulate, monitor, and manage messages in a queue of a WebSphere MQ (formally MQSeries) queue manager from a command-line or shell scripting environment. It is designed for developers, programmers, quality assurance testers, and production support personnel who want to do backup and recovery of messages, stress testing of applications, replaying of messages, searching a queue for a text string, etc.. It can run on any platform that supports Java v1.4 (or higher). It can connect to local queue managers or to any remote queue manager.
This release features major rewrites of command-line option processing and the internal message processing engine. A SendEmail function was added for getting one or more messages from a queue and sending each MQ message as an email message (via SMTP). A GetEmail function retrieves one or more email messages (via POP) and adds each email message to an MQ queue as an MQ message. A Report function was added for generating a formatted document containing one of more messages. The formatted document can be a PDF, RTF, or HTML file.
URL: Capitalware's MQ Batch Toolkit Overview Page
- By pappyj77 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:16 PM
- By David55 in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
- By MarkWilson in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 05:44 PM
- By gjsalazar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:42 AM