Read/Write Messages from MBOX File Format & Load/Save VCARD Files
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Network for Java 220.127.116.11 . It includes support for reading and writing messages from/to MBOX file. MBOX file is a popular format to store email messages and it is used by Mozilla Thunderbird and some other email clients. We also added support to read and write VCARD files, which is a popular format to store contact information. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Read messages from MBOX file
- Write messages to MBOX file
- Load VCard file
- Save VCard file
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save Email message as Draft
- Parsing Outlook Message Files
Overview:Aspose.Network for Java
Aspose.Network for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Network for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Network for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for Java
- Download Aspose.Network for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Network for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher