Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: WidgetServer 1.5.0
- 05-25-2007, 07:45 AM #1levent Guest
WidgetServer is a Java/XML server-side GUI-framework which enables an application to run as either a monolithic Swing app, a client/server Swing app, or as a Web app without any change and without loss of functionality. A rich widget set is supported that includes tree views, tabbed panes, split panels, and much more. A unified widget-based, object-oriented programming interface for Web and Swing GUIs is offered to the developer to control and assemble the GUI. Web applications are fully AJAX enabled. For Swing client/server applications, the framework handles client/server communication, including compression and security layers. A GUI builder is included.
This release introduces a new "anchored popup" component. The RCLICK event was added to trigger popups. An enhanced table header renderer (sort, search, sort and search) has been implemented. A new, smarter tabbed-pane renderer for HTML/Web applications is included. A new attribute "wrap" for links, labels, checkboxes, and radiobuttons is available now. All new features are included in the HelloWorld-ComponentSet demo.
URL: WidgetServer - unifies AJAX, Remote-Swing and XML-GUI (XUL): Welcome
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:01 AM