Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GNU Classpath 0.96
- 10-16-2007, 06:35 PM #1
GNU Classpath 0.96
GNU Classpath (essential libraries for Java) is a project to create free core class libraries for use with virtual machines and compilers for the Java programming language. It includes all native methods and core classes necessary for a completely functional execution environment.
This release includes a new experimental GStreamer javax.sound peer (see README.gstreamer). There are also a few new minor features such as support for JNI 1.6, better support for the OpenJDK javac compiler and emulating the JDK tools, and much improved Escher AWT peers along with many bugfixes, including improvements to AWT and Swing support.
URL: GNU Classpath - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- By Ed in forum JCreatorReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:57 PM
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2007, 05:14 PM
- By fred in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:58 AM
- By johann_p in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:42 PM