Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: WidgetServer 1.8.1
- 09-22-2007, 11:23 PM #1
WidgetServer is a Java/XML server-side GUI-framework which enables an application to run as either a monolithic Swing app, a client/server Swing app, or as a Web app without any change and without loss of functionality. A rich widget set is supported that includes tree views, tabbed panes, split panels, and much more. A unified widget-based, object-oriented programming interface for Web and Swing GUIs is offered to the developer to control and assemble the GUI. Web applications are fully AJAX enabled. For Swing client/server applications, the framework handles client/server communication, including compression and security layers. A GUI builder is included.
Plugable ID generators to support Capture & Replay test tools have been added. A plugable exception handling for exceptions that occur during GUI event handling has been implemented. Some bugs have been fixed.
URL: WidgetServer - unifies AJAX, Remote-Swing and XML-GUI (XUL): Welcome
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:01 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:45 AM