Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM #1levent Guest
Concurrent Hierarchical State Machine 4.3
CHSM is a language system for specifying concurrent, hierarchical, finite state machines (a realization of "statecharts") to model and control reactive systems. It uses its own statechart specification langauge annotated with either C++ or Java code fragments in the tradition of yacc grammars with C code fragments. The generated code is fully object-oriented allowing multiple state machines to exist concurrently. The run-time library is small, efficient, and thread-safe. It has been used successfully in production environments such as CERN for controlling high-energy physics experiment equipment.
The "dominance" rule has been extended from parent/child transitions to sibling transitions. This allows "if-else" transitions to be done more efficiently.
URL: CHSM: Concurrent Hierarchical Finite State Machine
- By Mir in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:08 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 08:11 PM
- By m@tqi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2007, 03:03 PM