Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-15-2007, 05:52 AM #1levent Guest
Visual Paradigm for UML Community Edition 6.0 SP2
Visual Paradigm for UML is a powerful, easy-to-use UML modelling and CASE tool. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams, reverse source code to UML models, generate source code from UML diagrams, and much more. It features the latest UML support (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.), incremental round-trip engineering, instant reverse for Java, C++, Dot NET exe/dll, XML, XML Schema, and CORBA IDL, Rational Rose support, Microsoft Visio integration, and report and HTML/PDF documentation generators.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for being reused in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. Ada95 and Flash ActionScript 3.0 code can be generated through the Instant generator.
URL: UML CASE Tools - Free for Learning UML, Cost-Effective for Business Solutions
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:46 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:17 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2007, 03:43 PM