Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DB Visual ARCHITECT 4.0 SP2
- 05-15-2007, 05:50 AM #1levent Guest
DB Visual ARCHITECT 4.0 SP2
DB Visual Architect (DBVA) is a powerful tool that provides support for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), which assist with realizing UML designs as relational database implementations. By drawing a class diagram for the system, you can generate the required database tables and persistent source code for database manipulation. It can also be used with existing software.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for being reused in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. There are also a number of enhancements for the modeling features.
URL: Build Database Applications Faster, Better and Cheaper - Object-Relational Mapping Tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:16 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:15 AM