Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-06-2007, 07:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
File Save not showing FileSAVE dialog box , getting displayed in browser
We have to export some data from Database to CSV file.
So we are using ServletOutputStream and writing the data to a file in the Servlet.
To enable To show file save dialog box i am also doing this..
response.addHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=\"" + fileName + "\"");
IT is showing FileSave dialog box when the output is less say like 20-50 Lines in the file.
But if the output is like more than 50lines then it is getting displayed the browser directly.
The filesave option is not coming up.
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:37 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:11 PM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM
- By katerinaaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 12:15 PM
- By paul in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:09 AM