Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: java 3D mouse Rotation
- 06-21-2011, 01:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
java 3D mouse Rotation
i am making a game in java 3d similar to counter strike,i need to rotate the map with the movement of mouse.The center of rotation should be always at 0 coordinate.the whole map is a transform group and it rotates about its center.But want to rotate about the 0 coordinate.how can i do it for mouse moved.
- 07-04-2011, 09:28 PM #2
Try to make an SSCEE (Small Self Contained Compiling Example), showing what you have until now, and post that.
I just helped another guy, http://www.java-forums.org/advanced-...ng-java3d.html, what he posted is almost a SSCEE, you can also experiment with that (the ball is rotated by the mouse, try to make it rotate at any location (what it does by the way)).
Then explain what you didn't get working.
Last edited by Jodokus; 07-04-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: spellingNo bug ever had to calculate its fitnessfunction.
- By ThePwnageKing in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:59 AM
- By cvillejin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 07:38 PM
- By aquafoam in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2010, 08:02 AM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:34 AM
- By émilie- in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:37 AM