Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-10-2012, 10:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
Applet from JAR - Please help, thanks.
Hello, I currently have a in-development Java Game.
It runs from a .jar, with all the image files inside. The .jar creates and accesses files in the working directory.
I was wondering if there was a simple way to put this on a webpage as a Java Applet. I currently have Applet code in the Game, but all it does is calls the normal main method to create JFrames and run the game.
I need a simple way to run this on clients from a webpage, prefferably an applet? Is there one?
Thanks for your time, Alex.
Last edited by alexmack929; 06-10-2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Adding more information, changing some stuff.
- 06-11-2012, 12:31 AM #2
Re: Applet from JAR - Please help, thanks.
Check out your options in the Tutorial Trail: Deployment (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By tricky84 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 06:06 PM
- By oki in forum Java AppletsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-26-2011, 09:05 PM
- By anubhavranjan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:33 PM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM