Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-18-2012, 05:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
How to launch an Applet from a User name and password Applet
Hello to all,
I was wondering if someone is kind enough to offer me some help. I have created a simple Java applet and a user login and password applet, Both compile and work fine individually.
What I want is the Login applet to launch the main applet that I'm using. So at the end of my login applet I have one IF statements as follows:
public void paint(Graphics g)
g.drawString("Correct! Successful Login.", 50, 100);
g.drawString("Invalid username or password.", 50, 100);
I was wondering if there is a way of launching the main applet called balderdash using the true IF statement that says successful login. I have tried the get method but to no avail. I am using blueJ as a programme.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-18-2012, 06:01 PM #2
Re: How to launch an Applet from a User name and password AppletIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
Re: How to launch an Applet from a User name and password Applet
Have the main JApplet open a JOptionPane that holds a JPanel with your a JTextField and a JPasswordField and have the user sign in with the JOptionPane. After the option pane closes, check the contents of the text/password fields and then have your applet change its behavior depending on these results.
- By poajavaweb in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
- By munchflo in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2008, 07:12 AM
- By amu in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:24 PM
- By MartyF in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:35 PM
- By jason2li in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM