Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-07-2010, 08:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Creating a Triagular Wave in Java
I was assign to do produce two graphs using Java. One is the Triangular Wave funtion that look like this:
Fourier Series Examples: Triangle Wave
and another for the half-wave rectifier.
The professor suggested us to used the Fourier Series to approximate the graph of the triangular wave by using that series. The function for the Fourier Series can be found here:
PlanetMath: common Fourier series
My big problem is that I don't have any experience whatsoever in graphing functions using Java. I would like some of you to please give me some suggestions ( where should I start, which java library should I look at, what method would you use).
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
- 03-08-2010, 08:22 AM #2
Posted all over the net. Including this one:
Creating a Triagular Wave in Java - Java Programming Forums
Java Programming - Creating a Triagular Wave in Java
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 03-09-2010 at 04:41 AM.
- By Pals in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:18 AM
- By schliz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:37 PM
- By VeasMKII in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:25 PM