Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-08-2011, 02:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
BufferImage Screen to search for pixel by Color?
Hello, I am very lost ive look at the PixelGrabber class and have found nothing. What I want this to do is find a pixel by the color imputed into it and returning the x and y location of the pixel.
If you have a good idea on how to do this please post also please please post some sample code!
- 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM #2
Re: BufferImage Screen to search for pixel by Color?
Please don't repeat the same question. Continue the discussion here if you need further inputs.
Closing this thread.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By the_transltr in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:01 PM
- By santafan in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM
- By TyCox94 in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:20 AM
- By liluma in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2011, 07:53 PM
- By java_bond in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:27 PM