Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 08-04-2013, 11:47 AM #1
So i just got this new IDE IntelliJ, but i can't use this.
So i have the new IntelliJ IDE.
Whenever i keep running my project i get this error:
Screenshot by Lightshot
What can i do to fix it?Never give up.
- 08-04-2013, 12:56 PM #2Just a guy
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Re: So i just got this new IDE IntelliJ, but i can't use this.
Its a vague error, but I think the IDE is trying to tell you it doesn't like Java 8. Are you perhaps trying to use the Java 8 early access version?
EDIT: uh it says higher up in the list that it is using Java 7 for compilation. So perhaps there is some wonky setting somewhere that is setting a -source of java 1.8, which is of course not valid in Java 7.
Last edited by gimbal2; 08-04-2013 at 12:58 PM."Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon." -- Alan Perlis
- 08-04-2013, 01:28 PM #3
- 08-04-2013, 02:20 PM #4
- By Bodachi in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM
- By turanan in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 07:51 PM
- By GaRajan in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:07 PM
- By Ciwan in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 13Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:59 AM
- By adusumalli in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2008, 06:44 PM