Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-19-2013, 07:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Is there any hibernate listener to handle any updates in db?
I am using Hibernate3.2 and i have to get the task updation count with using big query. The task updation happen periodically in background. When i fetch the count at first time from database its taking long time. Second time pretty fast due to cache. If any updation happen in database thrid time its take long time.
Is there any hibernate listener to handle any updates in database by any other server?
Is there any way to find the updation happen or not without hitting the databse? I can match the existing count and database's current count programatically.
- 03-26-2013, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Is there any hibernate listener to handle any updates in db?
No, Hibernate does not have any such "listening" capability. You have to run the query periodically and see if the results change.The Java Tutorial. Read it.
- By ramanujm in forum SpringReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:49 AM
- By Kevinw778 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:44 PM
- By anthropamorphic in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:43 AM
- By aborgeld in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2011, 07:43 PM
- By QualityControl in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2010, 05:57 PM