Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-15-2010, 07:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
How to track Save And open a Junit test Java file?
I want two solutions.
1. When I open a Junit test file I want to read all the details and keep it in another file.
2. When I save(Ctrl+s or workbench Save Menu)the Junit test file after I edit or create a new Junit test file , I again want to read the file and compare with the previous one.
My question is in my plugin how shall I invoke the extension points(rather who they are?) and how shall I inplement?
Please Help me.
Thanks in advance,
- By java_bond in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:21 AM
- By SAYAN in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
- By nikosa in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2009, 05:31 PM
- By pharo in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:15 PM
- By alice in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:24 AM