Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Launch configuration
- 03-01-2010, 12:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Something happened to Eclipse Pulsar. I have a glitch that when I open Eclipse Run>Run I get a
"Launch configuration EclipseStarter references a non-existing project org.eclipse.ui.examples.multipageeditor"
also it says:
(The system cannot find the path specified)
probally because it doesn't exist and don't know why it would even want to look for it.
I can open AVD if I go to it directly, but my program does not show up in the menu.
tried deleting eclipse and sdk files and reinstalling but it did not work. It still has the same error message.
- By Aruz in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:18 AM
- By msanders in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
- By roughjj in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 08:59 PM
- By atom86 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:13 PM
- By lemon3 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:49 AM