Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-20-2009, 06:26 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Maven plugin for eclipse + "Updating Maven Dependencies" problem??
I'm new to ESB + Maven with Eclipse world so please help me resolve this problem. I have imported an ESB project (General->existing project to work space), but after loading eclipse starts Updating Maven Dependencies infinitely. I tried to build the project through console, with mvn build command and there the project built successfully, but I have absolutely no idea why maven plugin giving problem here in eclipse?
The strange thing is that the same project under same environment build successfully on the other machine. It's just that I have freshly installed the maven plugin, where as on the other machine it has been working for some time.
Could anybody pls help me out?
Thanks in advance.
- By david.araujo in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:54 PM