Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-31-2009, 07:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Very very URGENT: Concurrent versioning system
My supervisor asked me to install a concurrent versioning system to the Redhat Linux system. I have search through the internet and it comes out that Subversion and CVSNT are quite good.
But does Subversion requires the setup of Apache server? When I read the README in the CVSNT package, it says that I should read the INSTALL file. I can never found any INSTALL file in the CVSNT package. Can someone tell me where to locate the file??
This issue is very urgent as there are many project will be utilizing the CVS system TODAY... Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- By jdgallag in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 10:19 PM
- By m@tqi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
- By garinapavan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:17 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2007, 03:03 PM