Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-06-2009, 11:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Problem with Visual Editor linux_x86_64
Eclipse 3.4.1 linux_x86_64
swt (x86_64 version)
I've installed the necessary dependencies for Visual Editor:
WST (installed by default in 3.4.1)
After creating a new project, and adding a new Visual Class, when I create a SWT Shell, all I can see is a small black box in the Visual Editor. This box can not be resized, nor can I place any controls on it.
Has anyone else had this problem and/or offer a solution?
I hope this is not a bug in the 64bit platform, but I can't seem to find (after googling all day) anyone who has had a similar problem.
Hopefully I'm just missing the obvious here....
- By fcojavierperez in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
- By jewelthief in forum EclipseReplies: 13Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:33 AM
- By Scar€crow in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:06 PM
- By jobsonandrew in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:07 AM
- By akcasoy in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2008, 10:12 AM