Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: setting up javadocs?
- 01-29-2009, 04:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
setting up javadocs?
I have been having a lot of trouble getting eclipse working properly. I believe the problem is the javadocs (I get a bunch of ClassLoader errors if I try and run my code as is). When I go to Project > Generate javadoc I select the javadoc.exe correctly, but in the next screen when I try to select the jar files a warning at the top says "Archive references are not supported by the Javadoc tool." Whenever I finish, it terminates the javadoc generation and nothing has changed.
Is javadocs really my problem? I am using eclipse 3.2.2 on ubuntu 8.10 and am still new to the ubuntu file system.
- By sudeep in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:42 PM
- By orchid in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
- By Asguarde in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2008, 05:13 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:17 PM