Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: plugins & gnatbench
- 12-15-2008, 06:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
plugins & gnatbench
I have dl'ed and installed eclipse 3.4.1
also have dl'ed and copied into features and plugins folder the cdt files
did I install the cdt wrong by not using an update site...if so I did not see one to download from.
problem is that I'm currently trying to find a way to install gnatbench-2.1.0-pentium-mingw32msv-bin-eclipse.exe; I've tried directly copying the files it contains over to the particular folders as I have seen some people suggest as an alternative to the auto update sites.
would really like to use this plugin if possible
I'm having a similar issue with jGrasp1.8.7......it will compiile through gcc, but will not run the file---I do have gnat gpl installed as well as cygwin.
Any instructions for either of these would be helpful.
- By sengupta_piyal06 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:13 PM
- By freddieMaize in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2008, 08:36 PM
- By gapper in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:37 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 12:18 PM