Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-11-2008, 11:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Howto force to use an external jar
Hi, I'm developing a project which needs JDK 1.6. In my project I need to use saaj.jar, I know that in JDK 1.6 there is an internal implementation of JAXP, but since it doesn't work as I want, I prefer to use SAAJ implementation. I put this jar into classpath, but I'm not sure that in that way, Eclipse forces to compile using saaj.jar before JDK implementation.
Thanks to all!!
- By gotenks05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:09 PM
- By Levish2002 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
- By markw8500 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:27 AM
- By Jerre in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:58 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:28 AM