Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-03-2008, 02:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Folders instead of packages after OS crashed
While I was using Eclipse my operating system crashed. After I restarted my system I ran Eclipse again. But now, instead of packages in my src directory I have folders.
The problem is that now clicking on the class the options I had before like: refactoring etc. are no more available.
Does somebody now how to restore the view of packages in Eclipse.
Thx for help.
The problem is now solved.
After the crash Eclipse used Navigator view to show my project. I found the "package explorer" view which displays packages in the proper way view and now all works fine!
Last edited by Kubuntek; 08-03-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: solution found
- By vitalstrike82 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 06:16 AM
- By sta2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:03 PM
- By MattStone in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:20 PM
- By nimraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:45 PM
- By rach in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:55 PM