Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-20-2013, 01:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
disposing jinternalframe when not in use
I have a jinternalframe1 opened and when I click a button in this frame another Jinternalframe2 opens with no title bar.Now I want jinternalframe2 to automatically close(dispose) when I click any component(other than the button which opens jinternalframe2) in the jinternalframe1.
If i could get any help.
- 06-20-2013, 01:45 PM #2
Re: disposing jinternalframe when not in use
I would start by looking at the methods available in InternalFrameListener. To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) that makes it clear where exactly you're stuck on implementing this.
Before you post code, please go through the http://www.java-forums.org/forum-gui...w-members.html and BB Code List - Java Programming Forum - Learn Java Programming
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By SteJ in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:57 PM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:19 PM
- By Subhasri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
- By Mituff in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2011, 06:07 PM
- By thendral m in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:37 AM