Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: jTable without use of Database
- 03-20-2013, 12:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
jTable without use of Database
I'm thinking of using jTable but I don't know the syntaxes of it. Definitely when I want to use variables.
I'm currently using jFrame Form.
How do I actually add or subtract the contents of my 'stocks' with variables?
Do I use the codes Fire Data Change Events like fireTableCellUpdated or fireTableRowsUpdated?
I'm really confused.
- 03-20-2013, 01:15 PM #2
Re: jTable without use of DatabaseMath problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- 03-20-2013, 04:42 PM #3
Re: jTable without use of Database
Moved from Advanced Java. This is in no way an advanced question either.
daemon05, please go through the Forum Rules, particularly the second paragraph. As you can see, you got the same answer in both threads you started, thus wasting the time of the members who voluntarily try to help others here. That is not appreciated.
This thread is being closed as a duplicate of http://www.java-forums.org/netbeans/...te-jtable.html
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By suchu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2012, 03:37 PM
- By happiocholloh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 11:03 PM
- By Geraldo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
- By hendrix79 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:16 AM