Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: multiple client drawing program
- 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
multiple client drawing program
So I'm working a drawing program, and want to make it where multiple clients can draw at the same time. The problem im having is idk on how to update the drawing for each client after someone adds to the drawing. I know if i were do use a JTextArea i know can add text by call append method but there is no method i know of that is similar to that for an java.awt.Image.
Or am I left to just save it then send it to the server, then that gets distributed to all the clients and repeat the process?
- By Reztem in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:05 AM
- By maxi in forum NetworkingReplies: 12Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:19 PM
- By learningJava1 in forum Java 2DReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2011, 01:53 PM
- By gameaddict123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:55 AM
- By suppradyn in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:44 PM